CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Sonic" Limeades Fake-Outs!





Those of you who really know me, know that I love Sonic Drinks!!!  I would rather not eat another thing in life than to give up my fruity drinks!!!  I swear, I live off of these and Ice Water in the Summer!  Below are a couple of fake-outs that I have tried.  Mastering this skill has definitely given me the perk of adding "Mixologist" to my "Domestic Goddess" title!  :o) uh-hum...I'm not telling you to, but you could so totally add a little somethin' to these recipes to give them an extra kick, the choice is yours, but they're just as good without the spirits!

Cranberry Limeades

1 can Sprite

1/4 cup cranberry juice
1/2 lime, cut into wedges

Fill a large CHILLED glass 1/2 full with ice.
Pour the Sprite into the glass.
Squeeze the lime wedges over the glass, then drop the wedges into the glass.
Add the cranberry juice.


Strawberry Limeades
Frozen Strawberry Daquari Mix
Sprite
Sliced Strawberries

Mix Soda & Daquari Mix add Strawberries!  Just use the entire soda and desired strawberry mix...This is too good to make as a single serving!!


I hope you enjoy these quick, easy and cheap drinks.

*Remember... it's your life, so go out and live it in a BIG way!

0 comments: