CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love Never Fails~


Today was just priceless.  Watching my children enjoy their Field Day gave me such joy.  Oh, the giggles and smiles on the kids' faces today were unbelievable.   I'm not sure who had the most fun today - me or the kids.  I enjoyed watching all the kids play and have such a great time, not having to worry about school work and schedules.  I still wish some of the teacher's would loosen up a bit, but they have to deal with all those kiddos on a day today basis, so I understand.

I know as parents, we get overwhelmed with the day to day tasks, but we really need to take a step back and enjoy our children.  Life is so short and in the end nothing else matters but the memories that we make with our loved ones.  They won't remember the clean house or the million toys you brought them...they'll remember the love you showed them!

Today was an amazing day.  I spent it getting dirty and rolling around with the kids laughing at not caring about anything else other than that moment.  It was a day well spent.


*Remember...your life is way more than average...so go out and live it in a BIG way!

0 comments: