CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recipe Alert: Red White & Blue!


Wow!, What a weekend! I've barely had the chance to sit down this weekend, much less had the time to get together all the recipes that I had planned on posting for the 4th, but I wanted to share with you a couple of quick and easy red, white & blue desserts in honor of the fourth. These aren't my recipes and some of them I have never tried, but here are the links to a few that I am going to be making for our cook out~!


Red, White & Blue Bars: I am dying to try this one! They sound so yummy!


Red, White & Blue Jello Dessert: You can't have a 4th of July Cook Out without a Jello dessert! Now that just wouldn't be American!!!


I hope you guys have a safe and fun 4th no matter what you are doing! Please be careful out there and don't forget the real reason that we are able to celebrate our independence is our brave men and women in uniform past, present and future who have fought for this country with so much dignity and pride. May God continue to bless them and this great nation!!!



*Remember...Your life is way more than average, so go out and live it in a BIG way!

0 comments: