CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recipe Alert: At-Home Spa Recipes!


Many of you know that I love my "At Home Spa Recipes"! I think it's crazy to spend tons of money on special products when you have proven ingredients right in your cupboards that will work like a dream!

Here are a few of my faves that I thought that I would share with you...


Basil Toner

This quick and easy toner takes seconds to make and will last over 3 months in your fridge. Having this concoction on hand, especially chilled works wonders for your skin and is very refreshing!

3 Basil Leaves
1 Cup Boiling Water

Simmer, Strain, Bottle & Refrigerate. It's that easy!


Bloody Mary Mask

It's that time of year where most of us are up to our neck with maters! Here's the perfect face mask to use up some of those tasty fruits...or veggies (let's save that debate for later)!

1 Tomato
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 cup Oats

Blend Tomato and Juice together, add oats. Apply to face and allow mixture to dry.



Reclaim Your Mo-"JOE" Scrub

This is my absolute fave! I use this one just about every other day. I make this recipe up once a week and keep it in my shower. It's a great pick-me-up to start your day!

1 Cup Coffee Grinds
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Dollop of Honey

Mix & Scrub! It's a great energizer for your face and the caffeine gives you an awesome glow!



I hope you enjoy these fantabulous at-home recipes as much as I do!!! There's nothing more luxurious and powerful than being able to have a get-away in the privacy of your own home, especially when YOU want to! Take 10 minutes to yourself, pick a recipe and recharge your battery...


*Remember...Your life is way more than average, so go out and live it in a BIG way!

0 comments: