CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Recipe Alert: Rachael Ray's "Charlie's Sliders!"


It's been an unusual Summer morning, I must say! We all went to bed extremely early and I was up before 4 a.m.!! I haven't done that since the kids were in school! My body must be kicking back into "school mode" considering that it's "tax-free weekend" for school supplies and clothes here in the beautiful state of Virginia!

While browsing the net this morning, I came across this fab slider recipe and I can't wait to try it! There's absolutely nothing more amazing on this earth than an awesome burger and these look FANTASTIC! Not to mention, if us ladies have the one (or two) that we should ONLY be having, then these little bad boys should be an excellent way to cut out some calories, especially if you use ground chicken or turkey!


Here's the link to the recipe...




Enjoy!


*Remember...Your life is way more than average, so go out and live it in a BIG way!

0 comments: